Crysis 2 Co-op is a mod that will enable AI in multiplayer for cooperative gameplay through the single player campaign.
for the moment you can download this bugy mod in download section.
The CryOp team have said that the mod will allow for up to 4 players to work their way through the Crysis 2 SP campaign. The team have also sighted lessons learned from previous mod experience and are planning to release the project in stages, the first of which being 3 levels: "Second Chance", "Terminus" and "Dead Man Walking".
We can't wait to see more from the CryOp team.
HOW TO INSTAL AND PLAY COOP MODE FOR BETA
first download the beta mod here http://cbeta.at.ua/load/others/coop_mod_for_beta/6-1-0-37
go in main folder game /crysis 2/
and extral all
- 1) go here > ...\crysis 2\Mods\Crysis2CoopDemo\Bin32\
- 2) right clic and property on Crysis2DedicatedServerCoopDemo shortcut
- 3) rewrite the correct path for the beta bin with -mod Crysis2CoopDemo at the end, like in picture
- 4) check if all paths for bins are correct, for me under xp its => "C:\Program Files\Crysis2\Bin32\Crysis2.exe" -mod Crysis2CoopDemo
- 5) repeat the same thing for Crysis2CoopDemo shortlink
if you are the server: start Crysis2DedicatedServerCoopDemo shortlink first and write in at the last line: map terminalcoop
if you are only a client bypass this step and follow the next one
start Crysis2CoopDemo shortlink second
in menu multiplayer join terminalcoop
when you are in game don't moove (if you go through the door, coop can t join you) and wait coop. when all coop are in game,
through the door and take the elevator.
have fun :p